Friday, February 1, 2008

President Hinkley




Jaiden and I were able to attend President Hinkley's viewing on Thursday. We were able to have the spirtual experience of winding through the conference center until we came upon our beloved prophet. Jaiden was really moved by the whole experience. Thanks to Nana watching Carter and Madison we were able to spend the day at temple square together. It was an experience I will never forget and reminded me that I know the church is true and the spirit was felt by both of us that day. Jason was able to meet us for dinner at the Garden and we also attended the Joseph Smith movie that evening. Jaiden had several questions and it was nice to give her our full attention. I attended President Kimball's viewing when I was Jaiden's age and it was one of the best memories of my childhood. Hope it will be the same for Jaiden. What a wonderful day!!!

No comments: