Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Surprise ...


My sister Kim pulled off a great surprise for my parents. Chris (her husband) was coming to Utah in December for a job interview and they decided to make a Christmas trip out of it. They kept it a surprise from my parents with me running interference. My mom of course was depressed because Kim kept telling her that they couldn't make it out for Christmas. My mom was mailing all their Christmas presents and I found a way to intercept them and hide them in my basement. We met up with Kim and Chris at a church parking lot. It was fun to see my kids faces when we pulled up next to a car and the window came down and it was Aunt Kimmy. They got all excited and asked for Savanna. Then we all headed over to our parents to video the big surprise.

We were so excited we couldn't even stand up right!!! :)


No comments: