Saturday, July 11, 2009

Young Women's Camp

Preparing and creating our unity items for 32 girls and 7 leaders.
Morning of Camp

The group before heading out
Camp "Sweet Lips"
My right hands - Shelley (Assistant) and Michelle (YW Pres.)

Armor of God Fashion Show - "breast plates of righteousness"

"Hot mommas" - I mean lovely leaders :)

Whip cream got a little out of hand :)

Heading home

Young Womens camp was great. Good food, fun and friends.
It was dirty and not a lot of sleep but my testimony of personal inspiration for those you serve grew immensely. At camp I found many things I had prepared or did were due to inspiration on behalf of the girls not coincidence. Hopefully all the hard work, the devotionals and life experience taught at camp will be remembered by the girls for years to come.
Thank you to Nana and Pa who took Madison and Carter to Yellowstone while I was at camp and for Jason making sure Jaiden got to and from dance camp everyday.

No comments: