Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Carter Comments ...

Jason had to go over to the stake center to fill the font for Jaiden's baptism. Carter wanted to go with and as Jason was starting the water Carter asked, "Is the Prophet OK with us doing this?"

After discussing a story about Jesus and the cross Carter said, "Jesus struggled."

After a rain storm I heard Carter talking outside saying, "here's a worm, look here's a another worm" when he came inside I asked who he was saying that to and he said, "the birdies -- I was pointing out the worms to the birds"

Carter asked Jason, "If I get really tan will I still be a white person?"

Jason and Carter were driving and saw some lost ducks in the road and Carter's response was, "Oh so sad lost ducks, oooohhhhh so sad -- can we run them over?"

No comments: