Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Madison strikes again ...

Good thing that smile is so cute. Walking into the kitchen with a full container of kool-aid all over the floor. Not to mention I had just cleaned all the floors with the steamer :)
I could either laugh or cry but I decided to pull out the camera.


Dad is trying to clean up the mess as fast as her can - good daddy.

Madison decided to join the ranks and cut her own hair. She has brought me the scissors and I was concerned what she was using them for. I ran upstairs behind her and she showed me her dolls new haircut. I told her that only mommies cut your hair. She looked at me concerned and said "I the babies mommy." Hard to ague with. I put the scissors away and thought we were done. Nope she got them out again and decided to give her bangs a trim.

Full container of kool-aid again all over the floor. This time the trail goes all the way down the hall to the linen closet. "I sorry mommy I got towel to clean up" unfortunately she carried the container with her while getting that towel. Hey she tried right?? Yes I have tried to bungie the fridge shut but she just figures it out and they don't make fridge locks for side by sides.

The pictures don't do justice.

No comments: