Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm going to win ...

Jaiden entered the reflections contest in the film category. She video taped herself spinning on the playground. We warned her that not everyone will win but that it counts towards her bear cub award. We weren't going to go to the awards ceremony but I received a phone call from the school letting me know that she had won. Before we went to the awards ceremony we again were warning her that she may not win but she made the statement, "I am going to win." Not sure if that confidence is a good thing or not. Of course they called her name and she marched right up there to receive her award.


We are thankful that our extended families are so close and always support us. WE are PROUD of you JAIDEN.






5 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

yea for jaiden! I wanna see the video--can you post it?
I love how madison is trying to lick the plastic on the flowers. classic.

Michelle said...

Wow, that is awesome! Way to go, Jaiden!!!

missy said...

Cute blog Jen. Thanks for inviting us to check out your world. Congrats Jaiden!

Kjrsten said...

That is awesome, you need to post the video too! How are you guys? Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Riley and Brittney said...

Jenn,
Grandma gave me your blog, so I thought I'd snoop!! Your kids are getting so big - I can't believe it!! And they are dang cute too. I hope everything is going great for your family. You guys should come see us more!
Love Britt