Monday, November 10, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow ...

Madison and Carter playing in the snow together.
Madison , Carter and Brinlee running wild in the snow.

Carter and Brinlee played really well together for quite a while.

Snow went down shirts and in faces but no crying was heard.



Madison's first real snow experience.
She was the abominable snowman but loved playing outside.

What is this stuff???

Does it taste good???

Why are my hands cold? It is sticking to my sesame street gloves.
Cheese!
I went looking for Jaiden after school because she never came in and said she was home. I looked out the window and found her building a snowman all by herself. It was so cute. She must have came inside, grabbed the snowman bucket and got started.

I love taking pictures of my kids when they don't know I am around.

She did a really good job. She has always been such an independent kid.

No comments: