Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mother of the day

HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY!!!

I tried to step up my "mother" game by making green pancakes for breakfast, helping Jaiden find something green to wear and spraying her hair green stripes for school. Carter was a little worried about the pancakes but after tasting them he thought they were awesome. For dinner we also had a green theme - green noodles with cheese and asparagus.



Funny Story -
Carter was telling Jason that at school Miss Shelly wouldn't let anyone in the school room until everyone was there. Once they entered it was all a mess. He told Jason that Miss Shelly said the "little guy" made the mess. He was trying to explain what she said but couldn't remember what she called the "little guy." Jason of course guessed "midget" and Carter agreed. He came to tell me the story and Jason was all confused that he learned about "midgets" at school. Carter told me the story and used the word "midget" instead of "little guy." I was really confused until I realized he was talking about "Leprecons." We all started to laugh but Carter was not amused by the mistake. Thanks to Jason and his help I can't go to Costco this week due to Carter possibly calling the "little person" working there "midget" of "Leprecon."

1 comment:

Clarke and Kamie said...

that midget story is hilarious.
And I am so impressed with jaidens hair!!! and the food!!! good work. makin' memories:)