Sunday, March 22, 2009

Starry Starry Night

Jaiden dances on UDA's Mini Company team and they had a performance at the Marriott Center of Dance at the U of U. It was a wonderful program for family and friends to see the company competition pieces. It was a small venue and every seat in the house was great. Jaiden was actually nervous (which is rare) for the performance. She did great as usual.
WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!!
"New Girl In Town"
"Tell Him"

Uncle "Muk"

The Tripp crew that came to watch.

Nana, Pa and the Mackay crew came to the matinee performance but I didn't have my camera.

THANKS to all those who support Jaiden.

2 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

aw, wish I could have been there. She is beautiful.

Mel said...

Hey Jen! Jaidy looks so cute in her dance stuff! I REALLY want to see one of her competitions. I feel bad I haven't made it to any yet. Maybe when we get home she'll have a performance or something. Anyway just wanted to say hi & tell you to UPDATE YOUR BLOG!! I keep checking to see if you've posted pictures of her baptism or anything because I want to see. I am so sad we missed it :( I heard it went beautifully though. We are so proud of her. Miss you guys. The summer is going by fast so we'll be home in NO time it seems like! Have a good day! Talk to ya soon!

Mel (Ad's Mel! HaHa!)