Friday, June 5, 2009

Madison Memories ...

Madison came up from the playroom with high heels, sunglasses, purse and said, "I mobie darer (movie star)."

We were at an extended family party for Savanna's birthday and Chris' father came and sat next to me on the couch. Madison ran up to me and sat on my lap. As she was sitting towards me she grabbed both of my breasts and said, "boobs." I thought Chris' dad was going to die and I am sure I was red. Least to say he moved to a different seat.

Every time someone gets off the phone she asks, "Who dat?"

She tells her brother, "Peese ... don't"

She tells Jason, "Daddy ... chase... me" - she seems to always take a breath between every word

Madison is deathly scared of items blowing in the wind. She is not afraid of blowing away but she hates when items blow. The other day we had to leave a baseball game because she was screaming uncontrollably due to a napkin out on the field blowing in the wind. Look-out!

No comments: