Friday, June 19, 2009

Were it all Started

We went to join camping, attend the Manti Pageant and pick-up our kids from Nana and Pa at the Palisades camp ground. On our way home we stopped by Snow College to give the kids a mini tour of where their parents lived (individually :), met, and studied. Not sure how interested they were but it was fun for Jason and I to reminisce.


These three monkey's are due to Snow College
This pic was in our wedding video - Spring 1996

We haven't changed at all :)




3 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute, cute! And I can say I was a witness. Glad you two are still lovebirds!

THE TAYLORS said...

Your family is growing up too fast, but is so cute! I miss you guys.
love deanna

Jana Sohm said...

Fun pics! Gotta love Snow! It was so much fun!!! I get so excited when I hear of someone going to school there. It was the best.