Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Madison

Yes she dressed herself (swimsuit/boots) and we even went to Walmart in that lovely ensemble. When we got home she decided to ride her scooter and safety first - helmet needed to complete the outfit.

Madison came downstairs and said to me "I monkey" and this is the face she pulled.


Here she is perfecting the "monkey" face after doing her own hair in the bathroom

This is what I found in the bathroom - barbie getting a bath with full bottle of shampoo -Love the girl :)
But I am cute!!

And I help put away laundry with my brother.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Oh MAWSON!!!! I'm SOOO glad you posted new stuff!! The pictures from the baptism are so cute! Jaid looks BEAUTIFUL & you look like a HOT MAMA!! We miss you guys! Only 5 more weeks & we'll be home! HOORAY!! Let's get together & do dinner or the outlets when we get back! Tell all the kids & J hi for us! Love ya!!

THE TAYLORS said...

Love Madison's outfit. I say "whatever makes them happy", besides it's fun to watch others when we take the kids in public dressed as they want to be dressed.
love ya deanna