Monday, April 28, 2008

Carter's got problems

Well today was actually 80 degrees. Yeah! But that caused a wardrobe problem for Carter. I was in the process of doing laundry and all his favorite pants where wet in the washer. Mind you he did have "trendy" jeans in his drawer but would not wear them because they have holes and show his thighs. (yes they are dirty wash and worn, but extremely cute and trendy) I explained that they are popular and everyone wears them. This did not have any effect on the tears. Then I showed him the shorts. I explained it was hot outside and he would be sweaty in pants. That was even worse. Niagara falls was flowing and I explained there was nothing I could do. He proceed to the laundry room and sat by the dryer for 30 minutes until it went off and his pants were dry. DRAMA! This day did not include his other issues: button shirts having to be done up all the way to the top - very nerd alert. Wrinkles in his socks (got this from me but I did grow out of it) Cannot have "spikey" hair. It has to be flat to his head combed forward (thank you Peter on Chronicles of Narnia) Cries every Sunday because he wants new brown church shoes that tie tight. Hates lotion and has a ton of eczema. Yes this was Carter "the boy" not his sisters. Good Luck Dude!

3 comments:

us said...

wow! He sounds like a girl, Just kidin, I think the whole acting spoiled should probly be blamed on all the NANNA'S! Hadlee is probly going to be a spoiled brat because of her NANNA. She get anything she wants. I guess I am in for it.Anyway your kids are too cute, Its good to hear from you guys!

Clarke and Kamie said...

what the freak is up with your kids and being so particular??? I guess you still have a chance with madison, but odds aren't good.

Mel said...

Oh poor Buddy! He's got some OCD issues for sure! But he's so dang cute! Man I miss all of you guys! I bet sunday dinners are a little different without us huh? (Just lie to make us feel better if you haven't even noticed we've been gone!) Give all your kids a hug and kiss for me! Especially my Mawson! I miss her little face! Love you guys!