Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Jaiden

Oh how we love our Jaiden. She is my right hand gal. I cannot imagine my everyday life without her. She is such a fashion girl that loves to laugh. Especially at her dad. She is so kind to her brother and sister. She is very smart and excels at anything she tries. She loves to read the Book of Mormon at night and we are lucky to have such a great example in our family.
WE LOVE YOU JAIDEN!!!
Jaiden's wish came true with receiving a "white" Nintendo DS. (not mentioning that mom had already purchased a pink one before the white notification was received)

I tried to make the day special by adding curling ribbon to her hair and writing "Its my birthday" on her cheek before going to school.

Since we were heading down to Green River for camping I thought it would be fun to write on the car and share her birthday with everyone. Well the gesture backfired. As we were traveling down 90th Jason was getting honked at and frustrated wondering what he was doing wrong. We were pulling a 4 wheeler trailer and wondered if the tail lights weren't working. We forgot that I had wrote on the car "honk". After realizing the reason and laughing we explained to Jaiden that every honk that we heard was someone saying "happy birthday". After getting numerous honks by the time we reached I-15 she decided it was embarrassing. The funniest thing was that I forgot to bring a razorblade to remove the writing and we got to wave and smile to other drivers all weekend. Oooppps!

2 comments:

KIM D said...

I can't stop laughing! NERD! I can totally picture Jason driving with people honking--and the fact that you couldn't remove it until Sunday/Monday. Hilarious!!

Clarke and Kamie said...

oh, cute little Jaiden is growing up too fast! What happened to the baby who spins in circles with her eyes all crazy?!