Monday, April 7, 2008

The Walk of Shame

We received a phone call from a family friend a couple of weeks ago regarding baby guinea pigs. They were trying to give one to Jaiden for her birthday. My answer was of course, "no we are fine." We went camping with the family friends and of course they brought the guinea pigs with them. Our kids went crazy! Jaiden asked all weekend, "What about squeakers? Can I keep him?" Look at these pictures - how could we resist. As Jason carried the cage to the car, Keith yelled out "walk of shame!" Everyone couldn't help but laugh because we had already said no.



4 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

oh boy...miko will love these! good luck with those...:)

Rommel and Christy said...

Your kids are darling! I am proud of you for giving in...

Michelle said...

You suckers, I mean, softies!!! (You know I love you, Jenn!) I admire you for giving in.

macattak17 said...

I am so glad the kids like the guinea pigs. What a relief, four more to go. I think you need another one?????