Thursday, April 17, 2008

Not as young as I used to be

I became a walking bruise while Jason was out of town.
When he got home he started noticing all the bruises and said, "what happened to you?"

While teaching dance I forgot that I am 12 years older and 30lbs. heavier. I wanted them to hit an ending pose on their knees and of course I showed it to them.
Afterwords I realized, "that's going to leave a mark"


Gross picture I know. But it hurts a lot worse than it looks. This is the results of a podiatrist trying to get rid of a stubborn planters wart. This will be my 7th treatment. I consider myself pretty tough but when he shoved the needle in my toe without numbing I grabbed the table and screamed. Carter was with me (He loves to come to doctors appointments. Usually they have to ask him to move his head so they can see what they are doing - hopefully he will be a doctor.) and I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head. I have never screamed or groaned before. Usually I can just grit my teeth. Lets hope the 7th treatment is the charm.

Bruised thigh - picture was a little late and doesn't do justice. Not sure where I got it from?

3 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

at least I always know who to ask when I have medical questions...:)

KIM D said...

i vote for removal of such filth--the toe about made me lose my lunch...you ARE old!

JasonandJenn said...

Hey you should see the toe now. It is actually worse and I still have to continue treatments. THIS SUCKS!