Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Rough day Carter

I came around the corner to find Carter with the scissor to his head. "Are you cutting your hair?" He took off crying and hide under his bed. I know that he was curious because he saw me cut Madison's bangs this morning.
Of course the timing couldn't be better with family pictures tomorrow.
It could be worse. I am sure he would have gone to town if I wouldn't have caught him.


The day got better for him when he found sister had spit up in his Indiana hat. He actually handled it better than I thought he would.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

I just have to laugh, Jenn!!! Reminds me of Jaiden. I better be careful about laughing though because I just hold my breath with my twins!!!

Clarke and Kamie said...

nice job buddy! and good thing family pics are today...seriously, what timing. And the barf in the hat just made me laugh outloud.