Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Double B's


Madison LOVES babies and balls. She cannot get enough of either. She loves to hug her babies and have sister wrap them in blankets. She also loves to push them in the stroller. Of course her favorite doll is Jaiden's "bitty baby" and Jaiden is paranoid of her throwing it in the toilet. Madison loves to throw the ball and watch it roll down the street. She also loves to try and go after the balls at Carter's baseball games. (I will post a pic of her and balls soon)

2 comments:

Mel said...

Ohhh Mawson! I miss you guys! I hope you're all doing well! I'll be home in 2 weeks! I'd love to see you guys so don't go out of town!:) Love ya! Tell the kids hi for me!
Mel

KIM D said...

Savanna's the same way. She's in AWE with my friends "real" baby. You should invest in a "ball-poppin'" toy...best $20 ever spent.