Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Take me out to the Ball Game ...







We went to a Bees game on Memorial Day. It was fun, but cold. I have never had hot chocolate at a baseball game? I actually got a foul ball since Jason was yelling at me, "it's yours Jenn." Don't worry I raised my arm after getting it the ball so everyone knew I had it. (Yes I have paid attention at a few ball games) As a good mother would I gave it to Carter. Madison was pretty good but kept wanting to go up and run wild. She actually would point to the pitcher when we would ask where the ball was. She actually loved to watch the Bee. Before heading home we let the kids play at the "Beehive" (playground). Of course Jason and Jaiden played a slight game of "chicken" while she was crossing the monkey bars. It was fun to spend time as a family.


No comments: