Monday, May 26, 2008

Sleep Over Mania


At Sunday dinner with the Tripps the kids were vying for sleepovers. Since it was a holiday we ok'd a sleep over with Carter's twin cousins Conner and Nate. Jaiden also worked Granny over to let her sleep there.
Poor Madison got stuck with all the boys. Carter loves it and is totally in his element with the boys. They jumped, watch "water horse" and logged time on the play station. The boys requested the "thunder wake up call" (see the video) The "thunder wake up call" started in Lake Powell thanks to Jason. I thought his sisters were going to throw him off the boat blasting the song to wake everyone up. His kids, parents, and grandma thought it was hilarious and now it is tradition.

5 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

that song will forever put me in a bad mood. I WILL throw jason off the boat if (when) he does that again...:)

Mel said...

HaHa! I'm with Kam! Everytime I hear it I think about how PISSED I was when I was just trying to catch some Z's! I was still "new" to the family so I didn't dare to say much but if it happens again Jason is going to get more than just thrown off the boat!! :) This made me homesick for everyone. Especially Mawson! She looks so cute! And the kids look HUGE! I've only been gone a month and they seem like they've all grown a foot! See you this week!!

us said...

That video is so cute I cant believe how big your kids are getting. Go Jaiden with the try outs! How did she do?
Love ya

Rina said...

Hey!
I'm a geek and couldn't find your blog before. I was looking under Jason and Jen. Anyway-Hola.
Now that I know where you are I will visit you again soon.

Rommel and Christy said...

We are in!! I have been the last two times they have come in concert...amazing!